Quivalon is creating a multimedia, modern-day retelling of the Robin Hood legend, set in a parallel world where Robyn is female, magic exists, and the world has already suffered the effects of advanced climate change. At the centre is a TV series, around which the story world will be developed through podcasts, novels, short films, and a wiki site.
At the centre is a TV series, around which the story world will be developed through podcasts, novels, short films, and a wiki site.
Max 10 hours/week
As soon as possible
At present, this is a crowdfunded, collaborative project, with the aim of creating awareness and growing the project to attract interest from production companies who can help us take our vision further. Work by all members of the Quivalon team is done on a deferred-payment basis, meaning that pay is not guaranteed unless we secure enough funding. We are looking for people who believe in this project and want to use it as an opportunity to sharpen their skills and learn new ones.
Applicants for all positions are encouraged to explore WorldofHOOD.com to understand the story and scope of Quivalon’s efforts before applying.
Required skill set
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who can help us develop a strategy to market our project and find both funding and a following. We are looking for candidates who:
- Main focus will be social media – Brainstorm ideas and create posts (copy and graphics) to increase engagement with our followers (currently we are active on the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & TikTok).
- Newsletter and blog post coordination – Work with Quivalon writers and on your own to create content for e-mail marketing and websites (Quivalon.com and WorldofHOOD.com)
- Research opportunities (podcasts, journals, etc) to widen our reach.
- Be an independent worker who has the responsibility to set their own hours and get content out according to the agreed plan.
- Be fluent in English: all press and social media communication is in English.
Candidates will work remotely and should have a good WiFi connection. Hours will vary depending on the workload per week and the candidate’s availability, but we do not expect it to exceed 10 hours. The position will start as soon as possible.
If you areIf you are interested in this role, please write a short paragraph (max. 150 words) on why you feel you would be suitable for this job, and send it together with your CV to email@example.com. In the subject line, please mention the position you’re applying for, your first name, and surname. (e.g. “Marketing Assistant – Jane Doe”).
(We are not officially a Disability-Confident employer, but we make sure to be disability-friendly, so please contact us about reasonable adjustments. We are very receptive to particularised needs and our team already includes disabled creators among its members.)